Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Johnson's Baby Ad

Rarely does an ad catch my eye... and believe me I being an ad lover am always on lookout for them.. This one just left me speechless... It comes from a legendary brand too.. Johnson's is synonymous with baby products all over India and the world too ( i guess) As a marketer, we r taught in books, that sex sells.. I would put beauty above that.. That brings me to think what are the most beautiful things in the world.. Nature ?? Isn't this precious look on the baby's face the most natural thing one could ever chance upon.. yet so rare !! Coming back to the text books.. All one needs to do is .. There i go again.. Trying to analyze and make sense of stuff.. I ll let the marketer in me a rest today.. Sit back and enjoy the beauty of Nature :)

No comments: