Wednesday, November 30, 2011

“There’s always a woman waiting for you.”

“There’s always a woman waiting for you.”

This is something every guy would love to here.

No I m not talking about Katrina Kaif in a bridal suit waiting for you to come rock her world.

I am talking about something much better.

There has always been a woman waiting for you. When you returned from school, your mom would be there. Or your grandmother. Patiently around the door, making herself busy, but she would be there. Almost every single day. She would have her eyes on your usual time of return.

And she still waits for you. When you come home from out of town.

For a lot of men who have grown up in life, there is one more woman waiting for you : your wife or girlfriend.

Isn’t it one of the greatest joys of life.
To have someone expecting you, welcoming you.

I always feel there should be a purpose of every post I write.

The purpose of this post is to remind me ( and others, if I may) of this wonderful gesture of all the important women in our lives, and to appreciate it, more often.



P.S. Here are some examples of corporatization of this wonderful emotion : The smiling flight attendant when you enter the aircraft, The woman at the reservation counter of a hotel or that secretary outside the boss’s cabin. ( I dunno why I had to write this, but I just did)

1 comment:

Stalker said...

The title was really catchy n the post even cuter